wide pink polka dots background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Update on Summer sewing classes

Hope everyone is OK from the terrible storms that came through last Wednesday.  I was thrilled to death when our power came back on last night and then I was able to get on the computer today, yea!!  I can't say that I didn't not like having the power being out though.  It slowed things way down and honestly, I really liked it.  We got to know our neighbors across the street a little better, we didn't have to run and be here and there, and we went to bed just after dark.  I have to say, I really liked not having power for a little while, but I am glad to have warm bath water again, awwww!!

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone and let you know that we had to change our classes around a little bit.  Some really cute knit that Barb is getting in is not going to be here until June, so we are switching around a couple of the classes to accommodate that.  I have attached the updated flyer and if you are on Barb's mailing list, you should be receiving one in the mail soon.  Sign up soon, before they fill up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment