wide pink polka dots background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New exciting classes

I know ya'll are thinking we dropped off the face of the Earth, because there haven't been any posts lately.  Truth is heirloom sewing is not something you can just whip up real fast, it completely takes over your life for a while!!

On to better things... new classes for this summer.  We are scheduled to teach three classes this summer at Barb's Sewing Center.  Very, very excited about all of them. There are some super cute patterns and techniques we'll be teaching.  Take a look at the flyer and see if you are interested in any of them.  If so, run, don't walk, to Barb's to sign up!! 

As you can see, we don't have just a bunch a followers right now, so if you wouldn't mind, please pass the word on, post to your blog, or facebook page.  Thanks bunches!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whew hew! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! I literally ran to Barb's to sign up and when I got there, Drew was like what??? What are you talking bout boy??? Ain't no sewing classes round here! He said, "you can't sew metal bud"! So, unfortunately I missed the sign up. So, maybe next time I'll find the right Barb and get to go see Ms. Sew-dee and Ms. Pop and let em learn me something...

    P.S. Just a reminder that coming up in May, I will be hosting the 2011 Stitch Fest along with a close friend, R.Gamble. Be sure to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dustin, just to let you know, we have never turned anybody away from our classes, but you make it awfully tempting. Fortunately for you, Sew-da and Pop love you very much and we could even teach the RUN DMC guy how to sew. lol!!

    I can only imagine how much fun the stitch fest will be. I mean you and RG probably have all sorts of great activities planned!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete